Common Wholesale Questions
Can I open a wholesale account?
- If you are a UK business or planning to set up a business then yes. I'm sorry I cannot offer wholesale to non UK companies.
How do I open a wholesale account?
- Fill in the wholesale application form here. Provide current supplier invoice or utility bill for verification.
I will email you in 3-5 days with an update on your account status.
Who do you supply?
- Brick and Mortar Shops; Online traders (Website/Ebay/Amazon); Schools and Nurseries.
Is there a minimum order value?
- There is no minimum order value, but discounts increase along with order value.
What are the prices?
- Wholesale prices are shown, with relevant discount, when you have a wholesale account.
- I do not have a price list as the prices can vary from month to month.
- Prices include the applicable VAT for the item.
What are the postage charges?
- Postage for all wholesale orders is free.
Can I order more than what is in stock?
- Yes for most of the Tommee Tippee products.
Tommee Tippee products can be ordered in larger volumes. If you require a larger quantity than is advertised please let me know. Delivery will be 7-10 days. If there is a price change you will be notified.
Do you have a file of products?
- I'm afraid a file is not available.
- Product images and descriptions can be taken from my website or the manufacturers website.