Looking to purchase Tommee Tippee merchandise to add to your inventory, for your school, hospital or social group?
By definition, wholesale means ordering in bulk to get a substantial discount. There is no cost to sign up for a wholesale account, but you must complete the following steps:
- Create an Account
- Request that we convert your account to a wholesale account by emailing email@example.com
- Your business/trading name.
- Website, Ebay/Amazon name (If applicable).
- VAT Number if available.
OR fill in the online application form: Wholesale Registration Form
After your application has been approved, every order you place must meet the following criteria to activate your wholesale discount, which you'll view as you browse this online shop:
- You must be signed in to your account.
- Your total order must be at least £50 unless (agreed otherwise).
- Products supplied to you will be as supplied by Tommee Tippee, unless agreed otherwise. For example – Roll and Go bibs are supplied in boxes of 6 with a mix of colours pink, blue, turquoise, green. You will receive this mix of colours unless specifically agreed an order for the same colour is available by Baby Knows Best.
- WHOLESALE for the UK ONLY. No wholesale accounts from outside of the UK will be allowed.
- Orders must be paid for at time of ordering.
All orders will be processed and dispatched within 1 working day (Excluding Bank Holidays and Weekends).
All products shown in the ‘Wholesale’ category or titled “….wholesale’ are available to purchase.
Beans loyalty rewards or any other discount is not available for wholesale orders. Orders may be cancelled, and accounts closed if abused.
This is not a complete list of terms and conditions and may be subject to change without prior notice.
By Signing up for a Wholesale Account you are agreeing to abide by the above terms and conditions.