Huggalugs are organic cotton Leg Warmers from Australia - a practical accessory for babies to big kids which enable individualisation of any outfit.
They make a great second layer under trousers or coats (also for for arms) to keep out the cold without having the bulk of clothes around little ones' tummies. They encourage children to pull Huggalugs on all by themselves, even over shoes. This will help them to have a little independence as they learn to dress themselves. The thigh cuff is wider than the ankle cuff to ensure a really comfortable fit.
Huggalugs 'Planet Organic' Leg Warmers are knitted with IMQ certified Organic Cotton and are produced in China by an ISO 9001 and ISO 14001 Certified factory. This means no slave labour is used and there are no harmful working conditions. • Made of IMQ certified Organic Cotton.
• Make potty training easier
• Save tiny knees when crawling
• Make a great second layer under trousers or coats
• Will pull over socks to keep out draughts
• Look trendy and great for dance class!
• Encourage children to pull Huggalugs on all by themselves
• Lots of designs to choose from
• Huggalugs are made from 80% Cotton, 15% Nylon, 5% Spandex