Type: Bottle Feeding
Colic in infants may be caused by a combination of influences including ingesting air during feeding.
The new advanced comfort range from Closer to Nature is specially designed to help reduce air bubbles in the milk and to encourage a good latch-on to help reduce the risk of baby ingesting air during feeding. The air vents down through the tube and into the air-space at the base of the bottle, completely bypassing the milk.
* Unique tube and value system to provide optimum vending during feeding.
* Unique, easy-latch-on teat shape that promotes continuous feeding.
* Soft, natural-feel silicone teat to make it easier to switch between breast and bottle.
* Easy-hold bottle with slow-flow teat.
* Bottle compatible only with Closer to Nature advanced comfort teats (not Closer to Nature Easi-Vent teats).