Warming baby’s feeds to body temperature before feeding helps create a more natural experience for parents and babies. it’s gentler on your baby’s tummy too.
With the Tommee Tippee all in one bottle and pouch warmer you can quickly and gently warm breast milk and formula to the perfect temperature every time, simply select the type of container, plastic, glass or silicone, volume and starting temperature and the warmer automatically works out the optimum warming time.
Gentle and intelligent warming
Suitable for breast milk and formula, the Tommee Tippee bottle and pouch warmer gives you a safe, quick and simple way to warm feeds. Rather than spending time heating and then allowing feeds to cool, this intelligent warmer automatically gently warms bottles and pouches to the optimum temperature from room temperature, chilled from the fridge or even defrosting and warming from frozen.
No need to work out how long it will take to warm bottles and pouches to body temperature. The baby food and bottle warmer automatically warms to the right temperature based on your choice of plastic or glass bottle or pouch, starting temperature and volume of feed. It beeps to let you know when your baby’s feed is ready.
How to use
- Place bottle or pouch in easy lift cradle. For hygiene, we recommend leaving the hood off the teat
- Replace the easy lift cradle and add 250ml/ 9floz of water using a bottle or jug
- Press the power button to turn on. The LED will flash once and beep to show the warmer is in standby mode
- Select bottle type, starting temperature and volume of feed
- Press the power button, the warmer will beep once to show the cycle has started.
- When the cycle finishes, the warmer will beep 3 times and LEDs will keep flashing while the feed is still warm. There’s an auto switch-off after 45 mins.
- Remove feed using the cradle, taking care not to touch the water inside the warmer.