Tommee Tippee Baby Sleep Bag, The Original Grobag, Soft Bamboo-Rich Fabric, OEKO-TEX Approved Wadding, 18-36m, 3.5 Tog, Moon Child
Baby sleep bags can help babies sleep better because, with no loose blankets or sheets to get tangled up in or kick off while they’re sleeping, they help little ones regulate their temperature when sleeping, so they are less likely to be disturbed by being too hot or too cold.
Safer sleep is better sleep and preventing babies from overheating is an important part of safer sleep. Our sleep bags are available in four different togs (warmth ratings) so that you can dress your baby safely for the room temperature:
3.5 Tog: ideal for cold winter months and for cold rooms below 14°C
2.5 Tog: suitable for use all year round and for room temperatures between 14-20°C
1.0 Tog: ideal for use in warmer months or in rooms with temperatures between 20-24°C.
0.2 Tog: ideal for heatwaves, hot weather and very warm rooms with temperatures above 24°C.
Choose from a variety of beautiful designs from our ‘every night’ to ‘luxury’ ranges. Please refer to What to Wear guide to ensure you dress your baby in the correct clothing under our sleep bags.
Made from super soft, bamboo-rich fabric and our signature ALOEKIND™ lining, a unique cotton-blend infused with naturally soothing Aloe Vera, that’s soft and gentle on baby’s skin and perfect for a comfortable night’s sleep. The 100% recycled wadding has obtained the OEKO-TEX® 100 class 1 certification and is guaranteed to be free from harmful chemicals, toxins and irritants.
Our sleep bags have been designed to be snug up top and wriggly down below - slim fitting through the chest to enable full freedom of movement without restriction or excess bulk with a roomy, hip-healthy bottom to allow your baby to adopt a natural “frog-legged” sleeping position, which is important for correct hip development. Should your little one need changing during the night, there’s easy zip access to help you deal with those night-time nappy changes without disturbing baby or anyone else who is trying to get some much-needed rest.
*from an independent study in April 2021 by MumsViews of 297 UK Mums, who currently use a Grobag.
- 85% of babies sleep better* in our sleep bags: Baby sleep bags help little ones regulate their temperature while sleeping by ensuring there are no loose blankets for them to kick off
- No sleep bag is safer: All our products are safety tested and approved and adhere to British and European Safety Standards
- Super soft: This luxury range is made with cosy, bamboo rich fabric and our signature ALOEKIND lining, a unique cotton blend infused with naturally soothing Aloe Vera which is kind to sensitive skin
- SnugfIt: Slim fitting through the chest, with a roomy, hip-healthy bottom to allow your baby to adopt a natural “frog-legged” sleeping position, which is important for correct hip development
- Easy nappy changes: The easy zip opening is perfect for night-time nappy changes as you can keep baby cosy and warm at the top, but can unzip from the bottom for a quick-change for minimum disturbance