Sucking is a natural reflex, which babies use to feed and comfort themselves. When mum’s breast isn’t available, this Breast-like soother is the next best thing for baby to latch onto in between feeds.
Inspired by the Closer to Nature Teat, this soother is made from super soft silicone that flexes and stretches just like mum, providing breast-like comfort for the most natural soothing experience.
A reassuring alternative to traditional dummies and pacifiers, this soother feels, moves, flexes and stretches just like skin. So there’s less chance of confusion when feeding baby from breast or bottle.
The breast-like soother curves away from baby’s face and offers superior ventilation to increase airflow and prevent rashes.
• Naturally orthodontic
• Inspired by Tommee Tippee’s award-winning Closer to Nature teat
• Helps transition between breast, bottle and soother
• Flexes and stretches to provide a natural soothing experience
• Curves away from baby’s face for better airflow, preventing skin irritation
• Made from super soft silicone for a natural skin-like feel
• Available in two age stages 0-6 months, 6-18 months
• BPA free
- 2 Soothers per pack